Alro Steel has an immediate opening for a Customer Account Services Representative at the Jackson Corporate Headquarters.
Join the Alro team and start building your tomorrow!
Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Alro offers rewarding and challenging career opportunities, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We work hard to provide our teammates with comprehensive on-the-job training for a multitude of business disciplines, so that they can maximize their career expectations.
Most importantly, employment at Alro is about being a part of something bigger. It’s about being on a team that employs the highest levels of loyalty, honesty and integrity. It’s about exceeding customer expectations on a daily basis by taking a true interest in their needs. An Alro career provides a dynamic work environment that allows our teammates to learn, grow and succeed in whatever they put their minds to, both personally and professionally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· credit approvals of new and existing accounts;
· opening new accounts and establishing lines of credit;
· calling on delinquent accounts regarding outstanding AR balances;
· reconciling account balances;
· customer service calls related to AR/account issues;
· answering credit references;
· various clerical duties.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Associates degree preferred;
· Customer service experience preferred;
· Solid computer skills (Word/Excel/Outlook);
· Strong interpersonal skills;
· Ability to work flexible hours (to 6:30 PM on certain days).
About the company:
Alro Steel Corporation supplies raw materials (carbon, stainless steel, aluminum and red metals) to a variety of manufacturing and other industries. Our customer base, ranging in size from small to very large users of metals, has come to depend on Alro's commitment to excellent delivery service.
Alro Steel, established in 1948, is a privately held corporation with over 60 facilities strategically located throughout the Midwest and Southeast.
Alro Steel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and offers a Drug-Free Environment and Opportunities for Advancement.